The Arizona Pork Council (APC) is offering $100 Classroom Cooking Grants to give teachers the opportunity to bring pork into the classroom. This is the perfect Grant for agriculture and culinary classrooms. Grant funds must be used to purchase pork to utilize with classroom learning.
- Must be an Arizona Jr High or High School
- Funds must be used to purchase pork to be used in the classroom.
- Must use a minimum of one of the Pork in the Classroom Lessons with your students.
- Must complete pork lesson and activities in the 2023-2024 School Year
- Must submit your Final Grant Report by May 10, 2024
- Complete the application at
- Applications must be submitted by October 31st
- Grant Award Winners will be notified by Nov 20th
If you are selected to receive the Classroom Cooking Grant you will be required to submit a Grant Report no later than May 10, 2024.
Lessons and Resources:
Pork in the Classroom Lessons can be found HERE in a google drive folder.