Kevin Rogers had deep roots in farming and loved to promote the importance of agriculture. A true advocate for both agriculture and youth, Rogers will forever hold a special place in the hearts of so many. To honor Kevin Rogers and his commitment to the industry and his passion for youth, the Arizona Pork Council is offering up to$5,000in Scholarships through the Kevin Rogers Memorial Scholarship Program. FFA students who intend to pursue a career in an ag related field should apply!
- Must be an Arizona Resident.
- Must be a Senior at an Arizona high school OR currently attending a college, university, or trade program.
- Must have a 2.5or higher GPA.
- Must have completed an FFA Swine Project while in high school.
- Cover Letter including name, phone number, email address,mailing address, and school or college attending.
- Professional Resume.
- Letter of Reference.
- Most recent school transcript.
- Brief letter/essay indicating:
- What impact your participation in FFA and a Swine Project had on your growth and development and how you see that impacting your future goals.
- What role the applicant sees themselves playing in the pork industry after graduation if any.
Payment of $1,000 Scholarships will be made directly to the College, University, or Trade School in the recipient’s name.
Applications will be accepted after January 1, 2024. Questions and complete applications should be emailed to the Arizona Pork Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.