The Arizona Pork Council (APC) is excited to offer $100 Classroom Cooking Grants to give teachers the opportunity to bring pork into the classroom. The APC Pork Council has awarded 30 $100 Grants for the 2022-2023 School Year.
- Funds must be used to purchase pork to be used in the classroom.
- Must use a minimum of one of the Pork in the Classroom Lessons with your students OR other pork/pig lesson.
- Must complete pork lesson and activities in the 2022-2023 School Year
- Must submit your Final Grant Report by May 12, 2023
- Final Reports must be completed no later than May 12, 2023
- You must submit a receipt for your pork purchase and a minimum of 3 pictures of your lesson/students working with pork.
- Final Report Template
- Submit reports to email@example.com
Lessons and Resources:
Pork in the Classroom Lessons can be found in a google drive folder.
Additional Lessons can be found in the National Ag in the Classroom Curriculum Matrix