Arizona Pork Council Scholarship Program
The Arizona Pork Council (APC) is offering up to $10,000 in Scholarships to students who intend to pursue a career in the Pork Industry or a related field.
- Must be an Arizona Resident
- Must be a Senior at an Arizona high school or currently attending an Arizona College or University.
- Must have a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Must have participated in the pork industry (Pork Project in 4-H/FFA).
- Cover Letter including name, phone number, email, address, and school college attending.
- Professional Resume.
- Letter or Reference.
- Most recent school transcript
- Brief letter indicating what role the applicant sees themselves playing in the pork industry after graduation.
- Submit a 750 word or less essay describing an issue the applicant sees as confronting the pork industry today or in the future, including offering their solutions.
Payment of $1,000 Scholarships will be made directly to the college or university in the recipient’s name.
Questions and complete applications should be emailed to the Arizona Pork Council at email@example.com no later than July, 1, 2021.