The Arizona Pork Council (APC) is offering up to $10,000 in Scholarships through the Tom Miller Memorial Scholarship Program. Students who intend to pursue a career in the Pork Industry or a related field should apply!
• Must be an Arizona Resident.
• Must be a Senior at an Arizona high school or currently attending an Arizona college, university, or trade program.
• Must have a 2.5 or higher GPA.
• Must have participated in the pork industry (Pork Project in 4-H/FFA).
• Cover Letter including name, phone number, email, address, and school or college attending.
• Professional Resume.
• Letter of Reference.
• Most recent school transcript.
• Brief letter indicating what role the applicant sees themselves playing in the pork industry after graduation.
• Submit a 750 word or less essay describing an issue the applicant sees as confronting the pork industry today or in the future, including offering their solutions.
Payment of $1,000 Scholarships will be made directly to the College, University, or Trade School in the recipient’s name.
Questions and complete applications should be emailed to the Arizona Pork Council at email@example.com no later than June 1, 2022.