The Arizona Pork Council (APC) is offering $100 Classroom Cooking Grants to give teachers the opportunity to bring pork into the classroom. This is the perfect Grant for agriculture and culinary classrooms. Grant funds must be used to purchase pork to utilize with classroom learning.
- Must be an Arizona Jr High or High School
- Funds must be used to purchase pork to be used in the classroom
- Must use a minimum of one of the Pork in the Classroom Lessons with your students
- Must complete pork lesson and activities in the 2021-2022 School Year
- Must submit your Final Grant Report by May 15, 2022
- Complete the application CLICK HERE
- Applications must be submitted by October 22nd
- Grant Award Winners will be notified by October 29th
If you were selected to receive the Classroom Cooking Grant you will be required to submit a Grant Report no later than May 15, 2022. Reporting requirements can be found HERE.
Lessons and Resources:
Pork in the Classroom Lessons can be found HERE on the Ag in the Classroom Webpage or can be found HERE in a google drive folder.